Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 weeks ago

What does it mean when a guy says he wants to start a family with a girl?

My boyfriend said he wants to start a family with me. I’m 26 and he’s 25. When a guy says he wants to start a family, what exactly does it mean ??

57 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

What do you think it means? HE WANTS TO START A FAMILY!!! What else could that mean? 🤦‍♂️

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

It means he wants to start a family. Common sense has gone out the window

• sophia
    Lv 4
    1 week ago

it means he's stupid too! what do you think it means?

• 2 weeks ago

You both in child bearing years but young, young try dating 2 years at least then marry travel and live have kids later in mid 30's 25 and 25 y'all know nothing but what book will tell you. Not telling you what to do but kids no career and looking at paycheck to paycheck not as east with kids, you and him hold off find yourselves first kids don't do that 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

You mean you're 12 and he's 25? Hmmm I wonder what the cops are gonna think about that...

• 2 weeks ago

It means that he is waiting for the 12th Imam.

• 2 weeks ago

It pretty much means he’s completely ready commit to you so much to the point to where he wants y’all to have the you know what’s the little humans that call y’all mommy and daddy 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

...it means he wants to start a family...

what else would he mean?

• ron h
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

It should include getting married.  If not, don't do it. 

• 2 weeks ago

He wants to settle down, get married and have children. If the feelings are mutual you may contemplate if he is your soul mate and you think you could spend the rest of your life with him

• Lee2 weeks agoReport

Butterflywings. She alleges that she is 26 yrs old. The question asked by this person shows  immaturity for her age. There isn't anything in her post that suggests he want's to settle down, get married & have kids. It's like shack up, have kids, don't get married & let's play house. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.