Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 month ago

What do you prefer? Manual or Automatic? 🚘?

And why?

I personally prefer manual cause its more fun, looks cooler and you have it more under control. 

i like manual caus i can control it my style

• zipper

I like a manual best, but because of my leg wounds from a harmless bear I have to drive an automatic. The manual gives you more driving skill and knowledge.

both and I use two feet to drive 

I'd use 3 if I had them

Auto dual clutch

You answered your own question splendidly!

I prefer automatic with manual mode. so i can use the manual mode on the high way, and use the automatic for usual traffic. I think most people using an automatic car. 

I much prefer manuals, especially with greater overall ratios, as I drive some fairly steep hills and the Hydra-Matic® 4L60-E in my issue GMC® M11006 gains more speed on a steep downhills than I consider acceptable, even in low.  Some trim levels of the M11006 packed a BORG X WARNER® World Class T-5 off a 10.5" clutch; but TREMEC® came up with mega better after M-body production ended - the TR-3160B packs a 4.06:1 first and staged overdrives (0.80:1 and 0.63:1).

I like automatic transmissions. I drive in heavy traffic. If I was driving on the open road, or up in the hills, I'd go with a manual transmission.

• Nicole

Automatic...............

Driving the manual is more fun as you are more involved.  It can get tiresome in bumper to bumper traffic, and the automatic does most everything better and smoother.