Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 month ago

What do you prefer? Manual or Automatic? 🚘?

And why?

I personally prefer manual cause its more fun, looks cooler and you have it more under control. 

42 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

i like manual caus i can control it my style

• zipper
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I like a manual best, but because of my leg wounds from a harmless bear I have to drive an automatic. The manual gives you more driving skill and knowledge.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

both and I use two feet to drive 

I'd use 3 if I had them

• 1 month ago

Auto dual clutch

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You answered your own question splendidly!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I prefer automatic with manual mode. so i can use the manual mode on the high way, and use the automatic for usual traffic. I think most people using an automatic car. 

• 1 month ago

I much prefer manuals, especially with greater overall ratios, as I drive some fairly steep hills and the Hydra-Matic® 4L60-E in my issue GMC® M11006 gains more speed on a steep downhills than I consider acceptable, even in low.  Some trim levels of the M11006 packed a BORG X WARNER® World Class T-5 off a 10.5" clutch; but TREMEC® came up with mega better after M-body production ended - the TR-3160B packs a 4.06:1 first and staged overdrives (0.80:1 and 0.63:1).

• 1 month ago

I like automatic transmissions. I drive in heavy traffic. If I was driving on the open road, or up in the hills, I'd go with a manual transmission.

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Automatic...............

• 1 month ago

Driving the manual is more fun as you are more involved.  It can get tiresome in bumper to bumper traffic, and the automatic does most everything better and smoother.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.