Does this sound like pregnancy or some other feminine issue?

I've been wanting to conceive, but up until now I have had no luck.

I don't have a history of reproductive disease. My mother had ovarian cysts and irregular periods.

If anything, my period is almost always early. 

Now its several days late.

I've been having little spells of nausea. 

Tiny abdominal cramps- somehow different from period cramps. 

EXTREMELY tender, swollen breasts. 

Fatigue. 

Back pain. 

I spotted once a couple weeks ago, but it was very light and only lasted a day.

I took a test not quite a week ago, but it came up negative. Thinking about trying another one.

If you're testing negative, your "symptoms" are not from pregnancy.   It's really that simple.  By the time hCG is high enough to cause symptoms, it's well past the point when even a home urine test will detect it.   All of your "symptoms" are common with any hormonal change.  Could you have ovulated late (which is one of the hormonal change that can cause those "symptoms") and be testing too early?  Sure.  But it still means what you're currently feeling has nothing to do with pregnancy.  

I am a momma of five and I had symptoms and knew I was pregnant within the first 10 days it’s really hard to get a positive test that early but sometimes your body just knows, there are other things that could cause these symptoms but I would wait until your at least 4 or 5 days late and take another test if that’s negative and you still have these symptoms ask for a blood test. good luck and hopefully you are pregnant 

Ok thanks for letting us know all that pointless crap

You are only a few days late.. Symptoms take longer than that. I would wait a week to test again.

Its too soon for s/s of preggo...  sorry!  

S/S *Signs and symptoms of Pregnancy **THERE ARE NO SIGNS IN THE FIRST 4 to 6 WEEKS.

For example, nausea can be a discomfort (morning sickness), but if, in combination with significant vomiting, it causes water-electrolyte imbalance it is a complication. Common symptoms and discomforts of pregnancy include: Tiredness, Constipation, Pelvic girdle pain, Back pain. Occasional, irregular, and often painless contractions that occur several times per day. Edema (swelling). Common complaint in advancing pregnancy. Increased urinary frequency. Urinary tract infection. Regurgitation, heartburn, and nausea. Pregnancy-related stretch marks. Breast tenderness and tingling is common during the first trimester, and is more common in women who are pregnant at a young age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtDknjng8TA

Youtube thumbnail

Month by Month Development