Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 month ago

What do most people in society think to be real, but is actually staged and fake?

• 1 week ago

The hoax known as Sandy Hook.

reality shows......

Most progs on TV are today, those Alaskan progs with the loners and the families are all faked up, the pawn shows, I think at one time there were 4 running.  That Mike & Frank one, what's it called Antique something, that's faked up. Big Brother, uck!  I stopped watching THE LOT, Why! Simple, nothing felt natural and that to me was a BIG GIVEAWAY.

.

It felt more natural watching an episode of Bonanza, and how unnatural was that acting? But it wasn't meant to deceive us.

.

PS.

Did I go off on one here Anon? Maybe its not what you meant. ;-)

Professional wrestling

The moon landing, I've seen the set.

Politics. .

everything that is not natural is fake. Christmas, the names of the days of the week, social class, gender specific colours (blue, pink), masculinity/femininity. The world is constructed to give people meanings and structure but it is all fake