How good is a Chevy Colorado? ?

Don’t know too much about trucks so I’m doing some research. I’m looking at a 2008 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab 5 cylinder with 93,000. What are you experiences with them if you have owned one? 

My 04 std cab 4cyl 5 speed still runs like a champ with 135000.

Had some trouble with the heater blower motor resistor though.

I have a 2018 Colorado Z71 I bought it new last year. I love it. But keep in mind theres a big difference between a mid size and full size truck as far as space inside the cab. It can be a little tight with a passenger. I cant speak on the reliability of it cuz it only has 9000 miles, but so far so good. 

• John

Looking to give more american dollars to the Arabs emerites?

I'm curious. How are you Arab loving oil burners going to pay off your 20 trillion in debt? And when? Next week? Next year?

No clue never heard of them. 

When I rented it I thought it was good

If it's good enough for you, it's probably good enough for me. 

I don’t know anything about cars and trucks so I can’t help 

not as good as a prius. Go big or go home.

Source(s): divine intervention

good ideya. get it

The issue I know of is the L5 DOHC timing chain and counter balance shaft, they are very labor intensive and expensive to replace. Since the unit only has 93K, you should be good on the timing chain for about 100K more miles. It is a hard engine to work on, with a lot of crap mounted under the intake manifold and hard to get at without removing ancillary parts for access clearance. The engine thermostat is a 2 hour job and they seem to have a design issue with the engine thermostat sticking open with a low coolant temp after closed loop PO128 engine code. Then the engine will run in fuel enrich mode and burn a lot of fuel attempting to reach operating temperature.