Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 8 months ago

My dog was severely mauled at the dog park. What should I do?

I own a three year old toy poodle. Today, I took her to the dog park. There was this big, muscular guy with a Confederate flag tank top and another muscular pitbull. I sat down and tried to ignore him. He told me to get up because it was his seat. I said that anyone could use it. He beat my *** and I now have a broken leg and arm. Meanwhile, he let go of the leash and his pitbull mauled my poodle nearly to death. She's still alive, but her left ear was bitten off and she is coughing up blood. I would take her to a vet, but I can't drive like this. What do I do?!

Heh, the one I hoped would respond answered! 😍😍😍

Favorite Answer

What you do, is take your TROLLING somewhere else. I don't believe a word of your phony little story.

• TK

Quit going to dog parks. I never take mine because they're dangerous places.

• Nathan

Report it to the police.

Sorry, why would anybody come HERE to report this and not the POLICE

You are not THAT badly injured that you can still use your computer.   And I doubt your dog has been injured either or you'd FIND a way to get her the vet treatment she needs - or does she!!?

i believed you until i read...........muscular guy with a Confederate flag tank top and another muscular pitbul

Report it to the animal shelter

AND CALL 911!