How can i lose weight quicker? My face is very chubby...btw the person who posted that pic about a makeover isnt me..sorry?

I weigh 137 at 5'7 i honestly hate myself

I don't take No Offense to your bull sh!t normal people don't go around hurting anyone else. I'd say something more but i'd be like kicking someone already in the grave.

Update number 2: if I'm ugly I'd hate to see what you look like. And i have a better personality than any of you have. I don"t need to come on here despite posting my pics and ever call people ugly. Beauty is subjective I'm not ugly just because you said it. Bye felicia.

• Linda
    Favorite Answer

Kellie you're cute. I would like to see a photo of you not tilting your head to the right because I think you would look cuter. But you're fine and ignore the haters.

You are not at all fat or ugly. It's all in your head, you're very pretty

Some of these answers are vile. No, you’re not pretty but seriously far from the Ugliest girl ever

Your face is just like that regardless of how much weight you lose .

Don't listen to haters 

I think you should stop posting your pic online because there’s a lot of weird ppl on here 

no offense but cant you take at least one pic without having a very weird expression on your face? In all the pics you post on here you look like a deer caught in headlights...like I said, no offense but you did ask.

you do you no one would stop you

Why do you feel as if you need gratification from random strangers?

I honestly think you’re beautiful I really can’t believe the people here are saying such awful things about you, but don’t take it personally they’re just trolls. You really really really don’t need to lose weight at all! You just have chubby cheeks naturally and it’s really an asset!  

Your face isn't chubby and I doubt you need or are trying to lose weight.  Your BMI is 21.5 which is perfectly healthy.

awe kellie, that's great because we all hate you too!

awe, you got more people falling for your bullshit spamming...how lovely

EDIT- "normal people" also don't go around posting photos of themselves 5 times a day seeking validation from strangers online, moron.