? asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 month ago

Do Burka wearers look like bank robbers or letter boxes?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Absolutely, so why don't banks and petrol stations make them remove the burka to get served?

I had a big row with a cashier at a petrol station who asked me to remove my motorbike helmet. I asked him whether he'd ask me to remove a burka and the sad little creature would not answer.That's discrimination that only works one way and Shell should be ashamed of themselves. 

• FØXY Ðï
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

It has nothing to do with that. His tongue was tied by the management and the manager's tongue was tied by head office. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

They look like the Klu Klux Klan in black

• 3 weeks ago

Do not go to these sites. They will steal your credit card information.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

'The customer is not always right with me. If I don't like them I ban them from the premises' (Foxy Di). Is this answerer a shop assistant now?

Well. This particular answerer is no boss. Of anywhere - except in her own mind.

• FØXY Ðï
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

A cafe owner free of trolls and mice like you. Shop assistants can't ban customers, you dopey little creature. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The look like someone from  the middle ages, also they should not be allowed to wear these things in public in the UK.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No. We fear you may look like a flaming lulu. We do not know, but we think it is time we were told.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Both. There is no need to wear sand suits in the uk. 

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, they do.....Boris was right!

• Niether. They look like people who embrace their rights under the First Amendment. Do you not support that part of the Constitution? What other parts do you hate?

• ?4 weeks agoReport

Left wing Yank answering a UK question

• Satan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Neither really - Letter boxes are red for a start, and bank robbers wear ski masks

Source(s): More like crap ninjas
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.