? asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 month ago

Do Burka wearers look like bank robbers or letter boxes?

Favorite Answer

Absolutely, so why don't banks and petrol stations make them remove the burka to get served?

I had a big row with a cashier at a petrol station who asked me to remove my motorbike helmet. I asked him whether he'd ask me to remove a burka and the sad little creature would not answer.That's discrimination that only works one way and Shell should be ashamed of themselves. 

• FØXY Ðï
      4 weeks agoReport

It has nothing to do with that. His tongue was tied by the management and the manager's tongue was tied by head office. 

They look like the Klu Klux Klan in black

Do not go to these sites. They will steal your credit card information.

'The customer is not always right with me. If I don't like them I ban them from the premises' (Foxy Di). Is this answerer a shop assistant now?

Well. This particular answerer is no boss. Of anywhere - except in her own mind.

• FØXY Ðï
      1 month agoReport

A cafe owner free of trolls and mice like you. Shop assistants can't ban customers, you dopey little creature. 

The look like someone from  the middle ages, also they should not be allowed to wear these things in public in the UK.

• Ludwig

No. We fear you may look like a flaming lulu. We do not know, but we think it is time we were told.

Both. There is no need to wear sand suits in the uk. 

• Lôn

Yes, they do.....Boris was right!

• Niether. They look like people who embrace their rights under the First Amendment. Do you not support that part of the Constitution? What other parts do you hate?

• ?4 weeks agoReport

Left wing Yank answering a UK question

• Satan

Neither really - Letter boxes are red for a start, and bank robbers wear ski masks

Source(s): More like crap ninjas