Food alternatives ?

Hi, my gf was informed that she can no longer eat bread, breading, red meats, dairy, gluten, and high fructose corn syrup. Any recommendations for what I can make her for breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.. places to eat where they'd have those sorts of options? Anything would help. Thanks

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Goerge
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

https://www.supercook.com/#/recipes Is a good place for recipe ideas that can be filtered to your needs.

I did a search for

Diet: Gluten free

189,104 matches. You can make 1,085

I then added in a Meal Type

Diet: Gluten free Meal type: Breakfast

12,648 matches. You can make 247

• Goerge
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Your welcome. I like how customizable the site is. If you register, for free of course, it will remember all of your ingredients even if you clean your PC with something like Ccleaner. 

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oatmeal with fresh fruit.

Salad [maybe on gluten free bread].

Tofu / chicken stir fry served in lettuce cups/

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Get a second opinion. That's a starvation diet. If she's sick or obese then it makes sense. If she's not then get a second opinion.

• Byrd
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A better question is why can't she pantyhose things?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Fruit and veg which, with hot peppers as an example, we are now finding attack us because they don't want us to eat them.

• 1 month ago

A lot of restaurants have veggie options because I’d say that’s your best route. Maybe eggs and a vegetable in the morning?, if she can’t eat gluten there’s gluten free bread but if it’s just bread try a salad for lunch and maybe chicken and veggies and pasta (gluten free) maybe rice instead?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.