Food alternatives ?

Hi, my gf was informed that she can no longer eat bread, breading, red meats, dairy, gluten, and high fructose corn syrup. Any recommendations for what I can make her for breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.. places to eat where they'd have those sorts of options? Anything would help. Thanks

• Goerge
    Favorite Answer

https://www.supercook.com/#/recipes Is a good place for recipe ideas that can be filtered to your needs.

I did a search for

Diet: Gluten free

189,104 matches. You can make 1,085

I then added in a Meal Type

Diet: Gluten free Meal type: Breakfast

12,648 matches. You can make 247

• Goerge
      1 month agoReport

Your welcome. I like how customizable the site is. If you register, for free of course, it will remember all of your ingredients even if you clean your PC with something like Ccleaner. 

• denise

Oatmeal with fresh fruit.

Salad [maybe on gluten free bread].

Tofu / chicken stir fry served in lettuce cups/

• John

Get a second opinion. That's a starvation diet. If she's sick or obese then it makes sense. If she's not then get a second opinion.

• Byrd

A better question is why can't she pantyhose things?

Fruit and veg which, with hot peppers as an example, we are now finding attack us because they don't want us to eat them.

A lot of restaurants have veggie options because I’d say that’s your best route. Maybe eggs and a vegetable in the morning?, if she can’t eat gluten there’s gluten free bread but if it’s just bread try a salad for lunch and maybe chicken and veggies and pasta (gluten free) maybe rice instead?