Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

Is self admitted White Nationalist, Washington Nationalist catcher Kurt Suzuki going to he allowed to remain in the MLB?

Hurts me so that anyone with such a social platform as that of a professional athlete would even think of embracing and professing admiration for someone who keeps refugee children in concentration camps and empowers violent White Supremacist groups.  

Wholefully unacceptable, I plan to to write letters to the Wsshington Nationals organization and the MLB on the issue and hopefully they will take the necessary action to remove players and members who do not conduct themselves with ethical standard. 

What do you think. 

He has a right to his opinions just like you do. Ever heard of the term "Free Speech" or is that just for people you agree with. 

Unless he has said anything to make us question his views on race-relations, we can ignore this question.

• Can you be a White Nationalist if you are of Native Hawaiian and Asian-American Ancestry? Am I going to blame Kurt Suzuki for enjoying going to and winning The World Series? No, I'm not.

Disgusting that any of them gave Trump a platform to speak from. That said at least 4 players did not make the trip and they should be credited for that.

I think YOU are the Nazi.

Lol, that's a good one. 

You know what would be worse than a professional athlete supporting Trump?

An employer who bans qualified people based on what political party/candidate they support.

Interesting commentary coming from a fan of Kraft and Brady.  (Is that why you went anonymous?)

But if teams removed players that don't conduct themselves with ethical standards, they'd be removing a lot of players... unless other acts (DUI, domestic violence, illegal PEDs) are perfectly ethical to you.

I think you're worse than he is if censorship is your answer. He's entitled to his opinions.

• David

I think it odd you call a player of Japanese American ancestry a "white nationalist".  Showing your true colors, Annie?

• Annie1 month agoReport

A sick mentality has no ethnicity it is restricted to.