Kush asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

Now that a man was stabbed over the release of Popeyes new chicken sandwich , is it safe to go there or no?

A man was stabbed to death outside a Maryland Popeyes in a fight over the chain's popular fried chicken sandwich, police said.

A spokeswoman for the Prince George’s Police Department said the 28-year-old, who has not been identified, was killed at a restaurant in Oxon Hill, outside Washington D.C.

Popeyes began selling the sandwich on Sunday after a two-month hiatus. First introduced in August, it sold out in just two weeks — a surge in popularity prompted by a viral feud with Chick-fil-A.

This summer, customers angry about the sandwich shortage threatened restaurant workers at a franchise in Texas. Another filed a lawsuit in Tennessee alleging “deceptive business practices.”

It isnt popeyes fault. It's the individuals fault. Rest in peace to that guy. There are a number of reasons why that happened. Maybe Stress, waiting in a long line after a long day maybe. There are always dangers when leaving your house. Heck your home itself isn't necessarily a safe haven. All you can do is respect others, and hope that's enough to get you through your experiences. Dont dwell on it too much 

• Kush3 weeks agoReport

You agree though Popeyes is run poorly?

Treat others as you want to be treated.

• Jack3 weeks agoReport

Couldn't have said it better myself

• chorle

I went Tuesday, the one in Oakley was save as it is most days they didn't even have the chicken sandwich the last time they had to call the cops on someone there but that was only once since it opened over a year ago.  I did leave after 15 minutes because there was no way I was waiting any longer than that for food that isn't free

talk to the police my friend

there's always going to be a danger no matter what you do, that's just a risk you have to take, nothing ventured, nothing gained

• .

Silly troll, go back under your bridge.

yes its very safe maybe u could resive sum of the sandwhichs cuz they fighting 

• John

If not identified how do you know "man"?

Every time I go they're out

• L'nya

Psalms 37:10 jw.org