what is your all time FAVORITE apple to eat?
- Anonymous2 weeks agoBest Answer
I'm not a huge fan of apples, but I do feel like one now and then and I've only tried a handful of varieties. I'd say it is a toss-up between Fuji and Royal Gala for me as long as they're fresh and crunchy. I don't buy them when they look old and stored for months on end.
- Anonymous2 weeks ago
- wind_updollLv 72 weeks ago
Honey crisp or Gala.
- Emily RoseLv 62 weeks ago
I like the sour green apples they're my favorite ones.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- deniseLv 72 weeks ago
Discovery or a Mac red.
- pattyLv 52 weeks ago
at the moment my fave is granny smith- they be sweet and tart at the same time
- Bubba GubbinsLv 72 weeks ago
Empire or Northern Spy- that's the 2 varieties that I grow.
- Nikki PLv 72 weeks ago
I will eat any apple that is crisp, tart. Pretty much eliminates the Delicious (red or golden) I tend to grab Granny Smith apples. And I do like them with peanut butter when I eat them. I tend to bake more crisps than having an apple to eat.
- Sathi SiranLv 72 weeks ago
Honeycrisp. With peanut butter.
- curtisports2Lv 72 weeks ago