Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 2 weeks ago

Why do sexist white men find unhealthily thin women so attractive?

White males who are sexists, tend to find stick-like thin or bag of bones women to be more attractive. They call curvy women as fat.

45 Answers

Relevance
  • zeno
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Wrong the ideal woman is thin but athletic or

Muscular not a boney weak woman. Think of

A roller derby woman who can skate and fight

And still look very good doing it or a ballerina

Or gymnasts or marathon or Olympic athlete.

Very thin but very strong and has great stamina

And confidence and doesn't break down and

Cry over silly things. That is a ideal woman.

• Bill
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

It should also be noted that he said himself that the ideal woman is athletic or muscular, which is wrong on both accounts and not representative of femininity. 

• 2 weeks ago

Why do you care?! Jealous? I assume you're not thin

• 2 weeks ago

Because the obese sea cows just don’t do it for me.

• 2 weeks ago

I was a Volunteer at the Sydney Olympics for 16 weeks and when the athletes Arrived in the Village where I worked I found all the women had beautiful Bodies well almost all I am not into weight lifters

Tall slim Healthy women after the first week my eyes hurt But I did Volunteer for London never got a Job

there is Nothing like a slim woman who cares about how she looks

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

who is "Sexist White Men" and MOST Men are not attracted to unhealthy skinny MOST Men prefer a girl who is not overweight and not "unhealthy skinny" just in between, healthy and fit is more ideal. Many Feminists say this because they themselves are overweight and refuse to accept that they are the problem and instead blame "Sexist White Men" for making the "norm or expectation" be severely underweight. 

• 2 weeks ago

I’m thin. Been called a bag of bones. It’s about as nice as calling you a fat as$. Anyway why is finding skinny women sexist? Men find health attractive. Youth and health will attract most men. They still sometimes have sense and will override the attraction for various reasons. Your opinion of white males probably radiates from you and even turns the ‘chubby chasers’ around. 

Source(s): Stop dating white males if you don’t like them. There is a type well known for going for voluptuous females.
  • 2 weeks ago

Do you have some sort of evidence you can cite and share with us to validate this claim beyond subjective experiences or your opinion or do your opinions come from other people that you saw in media or pop culture? There's no data about the human genome to suggest european males are more attracted to women of a certain body weight to height ratio. You sound like a sexist and racist yourself, why do you believe that demographic see curvy women as fat or undesirable? 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

What does this have to do with anything?  The right man will fall for the right woman and vice versa; no matter how thin they are.

• 2 weeks ago

There is a fine line between thin and gaunt. A thin woman is attractive, a woman too thin looks gaunt an unattractive.

• 2 weeks ago

Why pretend you're asking an actual question when what you're really doing is trying to make a point?

• 2 weeks ago

Why do some men find thin women attractive?

Well, first, well said Nancy: the heart wants what the heart wants and there's not a whole lot we can do about that.

Biologically, that is from an evolutionary perspective, men are predisposed to be attracted to women with whom they can produce children; hence pronounced secondary sexual characteristics and thus higher fat levels should be primary attractants. However, culture plays a huge role in shaping our desires and everything culture tells us says thin is in. This is changing, indeed has always changed, often from generation to generation. We went from Marilyn Monroe to Kate Moss to Beyonce and the Kardashians in the space of half a century. Short answer: this too shall pass.

• Jade2 weeks agoReport

Hi, women’s desire for tall men, benefits nature. Men’s desire for thin, healthy women benefits nature. Men in the past desiring women with more weight (still way thinner than most American women today) benefits society as they had to give birth natural and small hips weren’t great. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.