Can you believe this cop stopped 3 people jaywalking who just got off the bus and the walk signal in either direction was about 1 mile away?

Would you walk a mile to walk signal then turn around and walk back another mile instead of jaywalking?

• Scott
    Favorite Answer

Yes, that's ridiculous - but jaywalking is jaywalking.

• Dimo
      1 month agoReport

What State matters.  In California, the words "jay walk", "jaywalk", or "jaywalking" does not appear in the law.  In California crossing the road it totally legal.

Scottdale police asked bar patrons to call  cabs, then arrested them for Drunk in Public when they walked that 15 feet to the cabs.. The mayor stopped 'em. Some Cops, some cities...make Barney Fife look like an Angel...

I sure would. beats getting a fine

Must be nice to live in such a nice, safe area that the Police have so much time on their hands rather then chasing down gang banger and crooks

• Dimo

No, I cannot believe it.  Cite where in the world it was, lat and long.

No is the short answer.

No, but id make sure no cops were watching before I crossed. That's just bone headed.

Nope. I'm bolting across the second it is clear.