Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 3 months ago

Can I legally search for whatever I want on google and google images as long as I don’t click on something that might be illegal?

Favorite Answer

You can search whatever you want on Google, because whatever Google shows and depends on what you do with it. Now lets say you Google for things that are meant to hurt people, or even kill them, basically you are still not guilty of anything, but your motives of searching for this sort of stuff becomes dubious. In regards to childp0rn you better DO NOT search for it, neither watch it. You should not even endorse it, and if you have any information about whoever does such things you should report that to the police immediately. So, what is it what you want to search? Because if you say "it might be illegal", then that statement already says the thing you are searching for IS illegal. Otherwise you would not ask this question. Just as fellow human being, think of your life, think of your family, think of your freedom, and just don't do the wrong thing. Whatever you have on your mind.

if you want to end up on the FBI watch list, then sure