What should I rent to live in? ?

I'm a singer, learning to sing. I need to practice. As you know when you do vocal exercises the sounds the come out from you are very loud and can disturb people who live near you... So what should I rent then to practice freely without distrubing others. Lots of apartments have security and rules so they can just ask me for quiete. I could better rent the house but I can't afford it. So what can you advise me. 



5 Answers

  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    Its the wrong season to sing in the park. I don't know your work hours, but M-F 8am-4pm is when most of your neighbors are at work, probably, but maybe not.

    • Michael E
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

      Yodel !!!! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nRIum04TR0

  • 1 month ago

    A Mobile home, if you know the future....      move along children     TAKE CARE

    • Mikey4 weeks agoReport

      Don't have money on it but it'd be cool

  • RJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Contact music stores in your area to determine if they can rent you a practice room, or contact the music department of a college to determine if they have practice rooms available.  

  • 1 month ago

    You do not have to sing that loud to do vocal exercises. Learn to control your volume. keep the sound in your apartment. If you can't afford to rent a single house what advise do you expect someone else to give you concerning your situation?

    • Mikey1 month agoReport

      My problem is weak voice. I need to make it strong. So I don't think that singing control, keeping quiete is right in this... 

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • practice at your parents house. i practice Singing when i'm Jogging. it took most of a year to get really good at it though.

    • Mikey1 month agoReport

      Yeah but I don't have parents... I'm alone 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.