Why is evolution still taught in school despite being impossible from a genetical, chemical, biochemical and thermodynamical perspective?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

school board members must not be too smart....GOD MADE EVERYTHING!!!

• ron h
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You have seen evolution.

• 1 month ago

Evolution is possible from a genetic, chemical, biochemical, and thermodynamical perspective, even though there's no reason to look at it from some of these views. By thermodynamics, I assume you mean systems break down, which has no bearing on Evolution since it only applies to closed systems.

Genes only further proved evolution, it fit very well with Darwin's theory. Chemicals and Biochemistry are just fine with it, I never saw a contradiction.

Evolution is still taught because it's proven fact - whether or not YOU think it's proved has no bearing on it.

• 1 month ago

The theory has been around for ages. It may be “impossible” but many theories have been disproven and they’re still discussed. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Cuz evolution is... wait for it... CONFIRMED SCIENTIFIC FACT

• dallin c1 month agoReport

Agreed, people don't understand what evolution really is

• John
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Evolution is based on logical deduction which is a time honored standard way of thinking passed to us white people thru those darkie athenians, Plato and socrates.

And then..

While you may not agree or like it religion also agrees with evolutionary theory to an extent.

So...

YOUR IDEAS..

The idea that you somehow nuttily wave your hand and the systems bow before YOUR WILL?

Haaaaaaaahaaaaaaasdumbassaaaahaasssssss

• Brian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Even IF all of that were remotely true, evolution is still light years beyond "creationism"

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is taught in public schools because they try to teach science.  Evolution by natural selection is a theory that has so much evidence, it is ridiculous to argue against it.  It can be demonstrated genetically and with fossils.  Your contention that it somehow violates thermodynamics is weird and wrong.  

• Wendell is just spitting out words without knowing the meaning of any of it.  Probably just a troll account anyway.

• 1 month ago

You are completely wrong and obviously suffering from a form of confirmation bias. If we did not a theory of Evolution, everything we know about genetics would demand such a theory.  Similarly, what we know about biochemistry shows that evolution is possible, if not likely.  Thermodynamics does not preclude evolution, unless you are relying on the introductory high school version and even then, you probably did not understand it.

• oikoσ
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

That's doubtful, Wendell. And God never took science, any more than you did. And  by "took" I don't mean slept through each class.

• 1 month ago

what you just said makes absolutely no sense 

• Wendell1 month agoReport

I know, it makes no sense that evolution is still taught in schools. That's why I asked.

• According to what scholarly, peer reviewer article?

• Hernando
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Amazing facts? Really? Really? Now that's a hoot!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.