Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality ยท 1 year ago

You only got one life to live. Why not indulge in sin and live it up? YOLO ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ˆ?

Update:

You do the same thing every day.. how boring and miserable.. that's insanity...i feel sorry for you..ย 

Update 2:

Ive done wild parties and had sex with multiple women. Im living mt best life ๐Ÿ˜Š

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Good, bad, evil, sin.ย  These are just words to describe actions and depend entirely on personal perception.

I mean who among us has not done things, dark things, things we would never ever tell our closest friends or spouse about, things piled up in the shed

• Hogie
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

There is only one small flaw in your reasoning. This is not the one life to live.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Because I do not want to suffer the "second death" of being cast into the lake of fire.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

ย I feel sorry for anyone shallow and stupid enough to engage in meaningless sex and substance abuse. ย I'll keep my healthy and happy life, thanks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • And you only burn once

And your life is so stellar you are here trolling anonymously on Yahoo.....yeah right

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I like life too much to be driven by destructive lust.

Lust kills love for others.ย  Just using, abusing.

Good, bad etc. aren't just personal opinions.

Leading a woman to believe you care, using her, then leaving HURTS.

Not just opinion.

Overdosing isn't just an opinion but fact.

• 1 year ago

Sins are offences against gods. If you do not believe in gods, sin is impossible. You are, however, constrained by the laws, morals and ethics of the society you live in. These have nothing to do with gods, religion or sin but are the rules by which we live happily and safely with other people. Everyone needs to follow those rules, no-one needs to worry about offending gods.

• 1 year ago

because you will have eternity to pay for it

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

You misspelled YOLโˆž.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Everybody already does that.ย  Everybody already sins throughout every day.ย  And everybody can avoid hell by believing in Jesus, who died for all sins.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not..

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.