Kor asked in SportsBoxing · 1 month ago

Do you know a woman that can KO a man with one punch? ?

No, not possible. 

My mama knocked me the fcuk out once

Ann Wolfe, in her prime, could probably knock out any man she hits cleanly.  

• Shayna Blazer Of NXT Wrestling!

Lots but not all just like lots but not all men can knock someone out. It's all part of a thing called the kinetic chain. The kinetic chain starts with your foot to your hip to your fist. Simple right? It's more hip "strength" and hip "quickness" that knocks someone out. That's all. It's like cleaning weight. You're not supposed to use your arms. The arms are attached to the bar, yes but you're not really using them. Hope that helps

Source(s): Longtime martial artist and weight lifter

If you ever had any doubt about a woman being able to knock out a man, do a quick internet search to see a video of former boxer Ann Wolfe.  Although she's retired now, I'm sure a shot on the button from her would still bring down pretty much any dude.

• Frank

Anyone, with a properly placed punch, laterally to the front of the head/face, will "rattle" the brain of the recipient and can cause that person to be knocked out. It doesn't even have to be hard. It has to be precise and done the right way.

POP!...and down they go. A child can knock out a male 6' 5" with ease.

• Dv8s

I used to know a girl who could kick start a hog with one kick, and I'm pretty sure she could ko a man with one punch too.

No, I not know of such woman.

Rhonda Rowsey, maybe?

• alex1 month agoReport

Rousey is a jiu jitsu specialist