What do you know about Torrence, California near Los Angeles?

What kind of people live there and what's the vibe like?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I lived and worked there many years ago.  It was in an area known as South Bay, near Redondo Beach, and the other beach cities, although it in not near the sea.   It is right near the College in that area. I really liked it.  Don't know if it the same kind of town now though. The people were nice enough, but I have no idea how he area has changed. It is in Los Angeles county. 

• 1 month ago

it's a nice clean laid back city. it's like that because it's expensive and has no apartment buildings. it's near the beach 10-15min 

• 1 month ago

It's okay I guess. A little conservative for the LA area but there are worse places.

• DEBS
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

A quick search (backing my assumption) is that Torrance is right in line with the rest of LA County from a political standpoint.  They are considered 'Moderately Liberal' (although at about 70% Democrat I'm not sure how that's considered 'moderate'.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

........and the same to you, too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's called Torrance it's a nice area with alot of to do their. Lots of Asian Americans reside in Torrance. They are on the verge of a housing crisis and the rents are out of control. 

• Eastside Guz
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Mad Max mentioned about people demographics and you want to know what kind of people live there and the vibes. There happens to be a site called areavibes to answer you question in more detail here: https://www.areavibes.com/torrance-ca/livability/#amenities-jmp

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.