Remember when Democrats said conservatives were paranoid for claiming Obamacare was designed to fail to usher in single payer health care?

Now, democraps are demanding single care because Obamacare failed.

Why are conservatives always right and democraps are always liars?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

Fix Obamacare.  It’s not perfect but it’s better than nothing.

• 2 weeks ago

Are you a professional idiot or only a talented amateur?

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Obama said it himself that the plan was ultimately to be a single payer system and universal healthcare was designed to fail as a step in that direction. I remember hearing him talk about that in clips before he became President.

• 2 weeks ago

Along with the border wall being "impenetrable", ACA death panels (so how many people have appeared before these panels and been sentenced to death?), that under Obama unemployment would be stuck at 8% or more and gas would be over $6/gallon?

The ACA does much better in some states.  Mainly those that aren't actively trying to make it fail.

Both sides lie and get things wrong.  You are wrong in your assessment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Bingo. I've been saying that for ten years. Just as I and others on the right predicted, Obamacare only raised prices and shrank the market. And now leftists are blaming us and corporate greed and saying the solution is "single payer".

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

If Republicans don't want single-payer health care and they don't want Obamacare, why didn't they come up with something better when they had control of Congress for 2 years?

Why did they vote to repeal Obamacare 50 times when Obama was president and then chicken out when they actually had the power to do it?

If single-payer health care occurs, it will be because Republicans demonstrated a total failure of policymaking.

• 2 weeks ago

I want to thank those republicans for their sabotage.

• 2 weeks ago

Because Republican philosophy is an affectation they discard on a whim if their orange overlord is pw0ning the libtards

• -j.
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Republicans, as is their wont, kicked the chair legs out and blame the chairmaker.

If the GOP hadn't stopped the Medicaid expansion or dicked around with risk corridors, the ACA would be in much better shape.  You guys constantly sabotaged it and now are complaining that it failed?  LOL @ you.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

The Democrats are not demanding single care. The white trash (aka conservatives) are literally retarded aren't they...

• Integration 20
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

That you can't read past a simple typo and manage to understand the intended message anyway exposes you as the irredeemable idiot, not me.  Derp.  Lolz

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.