D asked in Food & DrinkEntertaining · 1 month ago

Is there such thing as event spaces that I can use just for the space and provide my own food and drink?

Trying to plan a surprise party.

5 Answers

  • denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    There will be, just inquire when your booking somewhere.

  • 1 month ago

    If any of the guests live in a complex that has a "Club house" or other community gathering place that would work. 

    Often VFW, Church fellowship halls will rent space. 

    Park Districts have space they will rent out, check as there might be restrictions on alcohol since it might be restricted if it is considered "government property" 

  • 1 month ago

    Yes. Generally any place but a restaurant because obviously a restaurant or bar wants you to by their food and drink.

    So you have to think hotel meeting rooms, banquet halls, and sone libraries have rooms but they may require the event be open to all. Also maybe a park, rent a pavilion space. The zoo. Botanical gardens. A restaurant MAY rent to you but there will be a fee in addition to the rental fee

  • 1 month ago

    there are a few. If they are attached to a hotel or club that also has a restaurant, you generally cannot bring your own as they want you to buy theirs. Call around.  Places like Eagles club, VFW, Some smaller hotels often have halls or hospitality rooms to rent out. 

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sparky
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    Try your local community hall.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.