Will the sperm in woman's vagina get stored for years without fertilizing the egg??
- heleneLv 73 months agoFavorite Answer
No, of course not. WTF?
- JimLv 43 months ago
God no! Your vagina is self cleaning. Any residual semen will leak out within days.
- Anonymous3 months ago
go attend college.
- JLv 63 months ago
Not much is going to survive more than a a couple hours in that cave!
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Tri-HarderLv 73 months ago
I'm not sure why you're so fixated on a trolling scenario that makes you sound like an absolute imbecile.
- 3 months ago
Go back to school immediately.
- Beverly SLv 73 months ago
- pit bulls biteLv 73 months ago
no sperm dies in a few days
- LônLv 73 months ago
No, it will be sloughed out when the woman menstruates.
- Ranchmom1Lv 73 months ago