Is that possible to draw a perfect Circle?

I'm not talking about the technique that spins the paper. I mean pure freehand. The circle is simple yet so hard to draw,

Favorite Answer

In the 1400s the Pope wanted to hire a al fresco artist. He sent for the artist named Gaietto. The pope directed him to submit a sample of his work. With a flick of the wrist he drew a perfect circle. And was hired on the spot. Yes it is possible to draw a perfect freehand Circle

• Tim D
      1 month agoReport

Giotto and the story is told by Vasari who is not totally reliable.

• Donna

If you draw it after practicing tracing it so much.

I don't know but in college when I took a photography class, the instructor said when she was working on her BFA, in one of her drawing classes the weekend assignment was to draw 5,000 freehand circles. So maybe practice makes perfect.

yeah!!! maybe if u tried 🙄

• agung4 weeks agoReport

Hei thats pretty good. So u can do it?

• John

Part of the answer is that there is no such thing as perfection. I mostly deal in precision and I can tell you that perfection is relative in the real world. I can put up a circle in my 3d graphics program that is perfection to 10 decimal places and no human can do that by hand. After that it becomes a question of how good is good enough.

• agung1 month agoReport

How about mangaka, they must be often faced with circle in perspective, such tires, are they using a computer tool? Because they really made a perfect circle.

Yes, but it depends on the size and how your hand angles.

• Lôn

Try a pair of compasses.

No no no no n o no n o

• agung1 month agoReport

Are u serious, or this is just a spam

I was watching a video on which a woman used two pencils (one of which was directed stright down) and circulated paper on the smooth surface.

• agung1 month agoReport

I'm talking about pure freehand, I wonder how they draw it, are they used some tool? Even the pro artist? How about a circle in prespective

I think a lot of that has to do with WHAT we're using to draw that circle and ON what we are making that circle. Tear a piece of paper in half and you'll see that it follows the 'grain'. And so too does what we're using to draw that circle.