Weekend in Norfolk, what to see?

I visit a different English county every other month and was wondering what's to see in Norfolk. It's a 3 hours drive from London and I only have two days, Sat&Sun. Does Norfolk deserve a weekend and where should I go?

• Jon

November is not the best time to see Norfolk, but possibilities include:

- the rivers, fens and lakes of the Norfolk Broads. 

- the beaches between Wells-next-the-Sea and Hunstanton.

- walking in the countryside, practically anywhere away from the main roads.

- walk the clifftop path between Sheringham and Cromer, get a bus or train back.

- various attractive small towns.

- Norwich, for the castle, cathedral and other old buildings.

• Maxi

Where in Norfolk are you planning to go and what do youlike to see..best thing is to search Norfolk holiday websites, see what things interest you and thwn decide. For more than 25 yrs I had a beach front holiday home in a small village in Norfolk, so went several times a year for holidays and many additional weekends

• James

Try Whitby if you want a place with atmosphere and characters 

• Tavy

It's flat and empty. The Broads are nice and Southwold and Ely Cathedral, but there's not much there.  We travelled for over an hour from Essex and there were no roadside cafes anywhere