How European do the local people of Furano, Obihiro, Lake Akan & Hokkaido prefecture look?

• Boyaki

Not at all. They all look Japanese.

Source(s): Live in Hokkaido.
  • Bob

By 'local people' do you mean the indigenous Ainu or the mainland Japanese who colonised Ezo (Hokkaido) in the mid 19th Century and are now the most populous?

Anyway, since you never bother to thank people for their answers or even respond in any way whatsoever, I personally don't feel inclined to answer any more of your questions. You seem to simply want to post an endless stream of questions but never engage with users here beyond the initial question. I get no sense that you're even particularly interested in the answers and you're sort of a vampire really, sucking answers out of users but showing no interest at all in what they say.

And anyway, you've posted this same question or a slight variation of it enough times that it's just spam now.

• In

Let me get this straight, you want to know how European Asians look???  You would be better off asking how much they look like Pacific Islanders.