Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationAmusement Parks · 1 month ago

Do Disneyland Tickets Sell out?

I have everything planned for a trip in December, which includes the plane tickets, hotels and transportation— I just need to get the Disney tickets. Unfortunately I’m still working a minimum wage job so I couldn’t buy the disneyland tickets first, I’m waiting for my next few paychecks. I plan to get peak tickets, by any chance can I wait until the week before to buy them? Or do they sell out and I need to get them now

NO, but you will be highly disappointed. In dec many of the attractions and ride are closed for maint and off season repairs and upgrades.  Probability 1 out of 5 rides etc. will be shut down.

• Koci

yes they are selling tickets .

They should be fine!

• MS

Only single-day tickets are date-specific and have the possibility of selling out ahead of time.  However, if you're going the week of Christmas (between Christmas and New Year) then I would suggest having your tickets in advance AND being at the gates as soon as the park opens.  That week is crazy busy and the Disney parks do in fact reach capacity then and close (at least temporarily) to further admissions.  If you are going at another time in December, then you don't have as much to worry about and can wait until just before to buy them. Likewise, if you are purchasing multi-day tickets then you can also wait.

They normally don't sell out ahead of time, by more than a week or so. Plan carefully so that you buy them before your trip though. Don't wait until the last minute.

Disneyland (the one in California) has a capacity of 80,000 which it has absolutely reached at peak times.  Apparently this phenomenon has only grown worse since they added the Star Wars themed park.

So my own recommendation would be that you buy in advance.

giopk['lp[oihjo;k'l

k'j;