What is good music to seduce a women?

I white and I want to see if cooking food is a good way to seduce a women.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

"Condomless Rock" by Jerry and the Rawdoggers is my go to for plow plow time

• 12 months ago

Ravel's Bolero -- music itself slowly builds to a climax.

• classical  classical

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

The song frim frozen

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 12 months ago

if she is lazy...........yes

• amy
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

through the fire and flames - dragon force

• Z
    Lv 5
    12 months ago

Cooking is a good way to seduce a woman, if you're a good cook and you know what she likes to eat. Otherwise, order the meal before she arrives, then microwave and serve it on a dish when you guys are ready to eat. It won't matter that you didn't cook it yourself, what matters is that it's her favourite food and she enjoyed it.

A good music to seduce a woman would be the kind of music she likes, whatever touches her heart will help you to connect more. So, in essence, you really need to get to know things about the particular woman you are dating in order to successfully seduce her. Some women don't even like music and would prefer silence or simply good conversation. There is no 'one size fits all' solution when it comes to women, and this is the mistake many men make, they are too lazy to do the hard work of learning about what interests a woman. But the best seducers in the world always do their homework and they are willing to adapt to every woman's needs. This is why the first few dates are for getting to know each other, seduction should always come later. If you rush it, you're bound to make mistakes.

So, if you're dating girl, take the time to ask her what her favourite meal is, what her favourite activities are, and what her favourite music is. Then rush to the shopping mall and buy all the items that you'll need to make it happen. That's how it's done.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Words seduce a woman. WORDS. Anything else is just trimming around the edges.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.