What is a good Raven poem imitation by Edgar Allan Poe?

We are writing a poem in English class based on The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe. It has to have the same rhyming scheme, the same or almost the same number of syllables per line, and six lines. It can be about anything and I'm horrible at writing poetry (it's beyond stupid). Any ideas?

Write a poem about why you hate poetry. If you use the right structure even if the teacher doesn’t agree with your sentiment she should give you a decent grade if she has any integrity

Once upon a day at school so blurry

As I plodded down a hallway bleak and dreary

There came a familiar tune that afternoon

Informing me my girlfriend in a croon

Had fallen in love again with a goon

But I had no girl and was sufficiently immune.

There are different ways to go about this. Try coming up with the end rhymes first. There are a lot of words that rhyme with 'door.' If you need help, consult a rhyming dictionary, and don't be afraid to throw in foreign words that everyone knows, such as adieu or amore.

You're not saying it has to be the same theme, which is good, because that gives you a lot of freedom. If you write about a personal loss, you could make it comical - I lost my TV remote, now I have to get a boat to replace it, etc. You could make it about politics. Your teacher isn't looking for perfection, just a sincere effort.

Here are two lines to start you off:

"Donald Trump, with hands so teeny,

Looked down at his one-inch weenie....."

Take it from there, maestro.

• ioerr

make it about your hopeless attempt to put your own pome together for this homework assignment.  it could express your deep depression over the impossibility of getting it done. 

Literally just write anything ffs. The point of school is to get you trying different things. Just write your beyond stupid poetry and turn it in.

i got an idea. give me best answer and ill tell you.