Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 month ago

I am in love with a Christian guy so dont tell me to find someone with my similiar values, I am a Muslim female. I am religious, but he?

isnt very religious. If I say, I cant have sex with him before marriage, it will be like I want to marry him and I cant say that while dating not a very long time and I do not want to fornicate too. What should I do? I wish I could have a religious ceremony with him at least but guess thats not possible between a Christian and Muslim.

Favorite Answer

Christianity and Islam are quite similar. Does he show any interest in your religion? Talk to him about it and see what he says but most importantly do what makes you happy. If you love this guy and want to be with him then be with him. It's not like you're sleeping around with loads of guys so I don't see why it's an issue.

• DP.
      1 month agoReport

There is no middleground and if they get together and have kids either they don't really care about the other or they don't really believe.

• Sis, a believing man is better than you than a mushrik or a kuffar, even if the believing man is just a slave.

I don't know if this is true because I saw similar questions like this trolling before 

But.... 

Live your love if its true if again I say.... 

Just because I think the rules are silly, does not give me the authority to change them.

However, just because you FEEL like Gods exist, doesn't mean the Rules you've been told about, are based on God's opinion.

Remember if you have sex your suppose to be whipped a 100 times and you can only marry other adulteresses according to Muhammad. Also wear your hijab so you won't be molested or sexually harrassed. If you don't you deserve to be according to islam. Good and nice rules glad I reject that religion and am agnostic.

Nice story. 

Too bad this is the 1000th time you've asked it this year. ..

Muslim beliefs lead to hell, because muslim beliefs reject the truths that Jesus is God and Savior.  So get away from muslim beliefs.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not...

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• Mintee
      4 weeks agoReport

and your beliefs lead to hell.. as much as you believe what you believe, muslims believe what they believe... so there.... pfffft 

• Juli

Call Dr. Phil.......................

Thus is your unfree life! Deal with it!

And why are you religious when god does not exist?

• you don't want advice you want permission