Birthday party ideas for teenager with no friends?

I am 17 I have a couple of friends and a bf who would love to hang out with me on my birthday but long story short my parents are VERY strict and I don't feel comfortable with them around my friends and I am not supposed to be dating. I have no problem celebrating my birthday alone or just with my mom or something.

FYI my birthday is in winter and I live in Colorado so cant really do anything outdoors. Any ideas?

Why do you need to have a party??? 

• Bowling,the cinema, movies and snacks at home, shopping trip,go to a Restauraunt.

maybe you should go to the petstore and get yourself a nice puppy for your birthday

lonely little whitey so angry that they run to Trumpty Dumpty for rescue LOL

Dude, choose a coffee shop, and I know you said you live in Colorado so you can't do things outdoors but if you have a car just say you're gonna go for a drive and have you and your friends jam out to music and hang out together. It's a fun birthday idea and if you're in front of some really pretty nature it's actually quite the party.