Jim2
Jim2 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

When did you first start really despising Trump?

Even before he was a candidate ? When the news of Trump University came out?

When it became evident his main agenda was to undo everything Obama did? When he withdrew from the Paris agreement? When he withdrew from the Iran deal? When he pulled his childish 'Sharpie' Stunt? When he made the phone call to Ukraine that is now the subject of impeachment? When he abandoned the Kurds in Syria, thus allowing hundreds of ISIS prisoners to escape and leaving the Kurds to be slaughtered?

Favorite Answer

I've never liked Trump.  Not sure why Cons love the guy.  Before he put an "R" befind his name, they called him a New York Liberal.  He always came off as a spoiled little rich boy.   It only got worse when he decided to run for President and had to pay people to attend.  Then he mocked a physically disabled man.  Next came the "Access Holyroo"d tape.  This was followed by 2 dozen women accusing him of sexual misconduct.  It baffles me that any woman or Christian can support this low life.   His narcissism, his lies, his incompetence are other things that make dislikin  him easy.  His twitter attacks on American citizens is another reason.   Beleiving didgustin dictators ovrer his own intelligence people is another.   He shows his ignorance every day.  There is literally nothing to like about the man.

ive never hated trump, i like him

I HAVEN'T SO WHAT IS YOUR STUPID REASON

• -j.

First?  During his campaign when he advocated --twice-- in favor of war crimes.  WAR CRIMES.  TWICE.

How it ever got past that is still mind-boggling to me.

The first time I ever heard of Donald Trump, it was a brief item on the TV news that he had bought a huge yacht.  There was maybe one second of video of the yacht, then Trump saying that if he was going to buy a yacht it had to be this one 'cos it was the best in the world.  I got the idea that he had no love for yachting.  There were no pictures of it. He didn't say anything about it except that it was the best yacht in the world.  It was like a little girl who brags that her dog is worth $50,000 but she clearly doesn't love it or treat it well.

Trump is a billionaire (he tells us) but he acts like some cheap rat punk from New Jersey who won a lot of money in the lottery and likes to flash a big bankroll in dive bars.   Every time I've ever seen him, he just wants to show off, to look like a big shot.  To me that just means insecurity and fragile ego.  I never saw his TV show ('cos I can't stand the guy) but I'm guessing the major theme of it was how he's a genius and knows better than anyone.

I thought he'd make a terrible president.  And I was right!  I was right about GW Bush too.

Well I haven't gotten to despising Trump yet, but I'll let you know when (and if) I get there.

never did, kicking liberals in the nuts is awesome.

• I started despising Trump after hearing the derogatory things he says about our great immigrants.

When I learned who he was and not who he pretended to be.

Everything about that fat asshole is contemptible.