Is there a way to convince your mom to keep you at home or get you homeschooled?

may i just add i myself was homeschooled and i was never depressed and i have a well enough education just dont slack off like most of the homeschooled kids do

If you want a poor education - GO FOR IT.  

all you can do is ask her, the rest is up to her

You do not "get you homeschooled". Either a parent homeschools you or they do not.

Homeschooling is a family decision and it is a decision made for many different reasons. My family has homeschooled for 18yrs now and it has worked well for us. I teach my children, design the curriculum and buy the school supplies.

Homeschooling does not work for everyone though.

If you want to be homeschooled it is best to speak to your parents but you need to understand many parents do not know much about homeschooling and also may not be able to physically do it. I do know of some families where both parents work yet still manage to homeschool their kids but it is time-consuming. Usually, this works best when you have a family business because the child can come to work with the parents.

I'd suggest the first step is to look into your local laws. It is legal to homeschool in all 50 states of the USA but some states have stricter rules than others. I suggest joining a local homeschool Facebook group to help you understand the local laws and meet local homeschool families.

Source(s): homeschooling parent for 18yrs - two have graduated. One finished a 4yr college with a degree and working on grad school. Another was accepted into nursing school. My son will finish his last year in May.

Do not get homeschooled you'll get drepressed from a lack of social interaction

• Gary

Homeschooling is the be set. You don’t have to fear a wild conservative coming into the school.