Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

WWE: What are your thoughts on this Saudi Arabia fiasco?

A number of talent were left in Saudi Arabia after Crown Jewel. Some were lucky enough to get out. Including Vince McMahon, Brock Lesnar, Ric Flair, and Hulk Hogan. However, most were stuck there. Strange thing is there are so many conflicting stories. If it was a mechanical issue, why doesn’t WWE just say there was an issue regarding the plane? Why haven’t anyone on that plane say that it was a mechanical issue? Instead everyone has been quite about it. Seems really suspicious. 

Update:

Some wrestlers were said to gave lost respect for Vince for leaving. A lot of them are liking posts on social media about the situation. Posts that don’t paint WWE in a positive light. 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe Meltzer, Sean Ross Sapp, and Hugo Savinovich

• 1 month ago

Something fishy happened it is a horrible look for the WWE it seems like they were looking for a cash grab and it backfired interesting to see if the Saudi shoes will continue or now but it goes to show you why people look down on the WWE for this

• 1 month ago

I think that was part of the show so NXT could come and invade thy was maybe at home resting from the tripe 

• 1 month ago

Clearly alot of you should read up on the situation

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

VINCE DIDN'T GET OUT

• 1 month ago

Some of them will use it as an excuse to get more money to re sign.  Some say they will never go back yeah right Vince waves enough money they will go back.  Vince should just provide a plane or two if wrestlers are going to travel over seas so never happens again. 

• I felt bad for other wwe superstars who got stuck in Saudi Arabia.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The ones that were 'lucky' to get out had their own modes of transportation out of Saudi Arabia and didn't have to rely on public airlines.

What exactly are the conflicting stories? I ask because you've only presented one, which seems like the most likely of reasons.  Also, why would anyone go to social media and say 'stuck in an airport because of engine complications'? It's not really a notable thing to go public about.

• 1 month ago

The airline posted an official message detailing mechanical problems. There aren't conspiracies behind everything.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

< A number of talent were left in Saudi Arabia >

That's debatable.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.