Why don't the liberals in Israel understand that the Muslims are their enemies and should get zero consideration and zero slack?

Muslims have a duty to their fetid "religion" to expand and DOMINATE. They have declared the entire non-Muslim world their enemy - especially the Jews. They've been killing Jews for 1400 years. Yet the ásses on the left want to make nice? These people understand only one thing: POWER through STRENGTH

Favorite Answer

I agree with you. The leftists in Israelis are very naive. They don't know how dangerous Muslims are. 

I wish Israel would have a more "iron fist" strategy to this issue like the Soviets of Russia. Maybe communism wouldn't be such a bad idea? In a small country like Israel it could work! 

Just kidding. We need to follow the Torah and Talmud. If we do that Israel will flourish. 

Source(s): Orthodox Jew
    • TruthHurts1 month agoReport

I am not a religious person. But you are quite correct that "The leftists in Israelis are very naive".
      The only thing the Muslims understand it power. This is simply a FACT of LIFE

Agree with you, Liberals or non Liberals should abide 100% per Apartheid rules as you suggest.

Israel is Apartheid my friend, there is no Liberals.