Do you still have a home phone # or landline, and if so why do you still?

And if you don't still have a landline phone where you would hav a home phone number, what happened that made you decided to get rid of it?

• Dale-E

For me, it is a fear of radiation caused cancers. I have a cell phone, but will not talk over 5 minutes and have to excuse myself, to call back later on a land line, that only hangs on the wall. No cordless or wireless phones in our house. We used wired mice and keyboards as well. But putting a radio transmission onto my ear, give me the heby-jeebies!

We live in a rural area where cell phone service isn't always reliable.

we got rid of it because it's inconvenient to have to answer a landline instead of just having a phone in your pocket at all times, plus it was more expensive and you cant have multiple calls going on at the same time

No but I do have a virtual nunber in addition to my cell phone.  I like to have a secondary number to send non-important calls to.  Like when you enter contests, inquire about stuff. Ill get the messages but it won't clog up my main number.