catrin l asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Farage has announced he won’t stand as an MP in the forthcoming election. Why is that do you think?

He couldn’t be afraid of yet another failed attempt, surely?

Update 2:

I hate awarding best answer, but Salty did trumped it by mentioning the Trump connection.

Update 3:

Sorry, Salty dog!

Attachment image

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Farage has a new puppet-master. It's Trump, that's now pulling his strings.

And Trump doesn't like the deal that Bozo has brokered with the EU.

So get go get Bozo Nigel and if you are successful, I will make you governor general of the UK, when we, the Americans take over the UK after you leave the EU.

Remember Nigel, Trump is in charge or is it Vladimir? anyways it doesn't matter, we are both your friends. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think he should take the F out of his name and replace it with a G

• Acts 5:30: ¶ “The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.”

Acts 10:39: ¶ “And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:”

Acts 13:29: ¶ “And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre.”

Galatians 3:13: ¶ “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:”

1 Peter 2:24: ¶ “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”

• catrin l
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

So you haven’t a clue then? Please keep your drivel off my thread.

• I actually like him. He cares

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

he wouldnt win only a fool would vote for him

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He's realised that aiming for eighth time lucky is a waste of time...

• 1 month ago

He already holds the record with seven failures.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He always thought he could become prime minister but at long last he has realised that the nearest he will ever get to downing street is by looking down it from outside the gates.

• 1 month ago

He always loses in general elections.

• 1 month ago

He'd lose again and his fragile ego couldn't take it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.