Pointing to a photograph, i said, " He is the father of, mother of my son's wife's daughter." How am i related to the man in photograph?

the question appears to be missing a word or more.... he is the father of.....?? If he is the father of the mother of your son's wife's daughter, there IS no relation to you.  

you are all the same person

Learn English composition before attempting questions on this site.  The only thing you're doing now is demonstrating how lacking the liberal educational system is.

• hooray

You share a common ancestor, along with the rest of humanity, the other great apes, and ultimately all life on Earth.

Source(s): Not a photography question.

Very good question I must think about it when I turn 80.

Hopefully none as you don't seem to have the intelligence to string a few words together to make a coherent sentence. I'd hate that to be inflicted on anyone.

If your sons wife daughter is also not your sons daughter, there is no bloodline bond.

• keerok

The father of your son's wife is your son's father-in-law or in Filipino, "balae".

• Bill

He is the father of your son's wife, or your son's father-in-law. I don't think there is an English word for his relation to you.

You are not. The mother of your son's wife's daughter is the wife of your son. Her father is your son's father in law. Unless you spared us some family history proving the opposite you are not related.