Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 1 month ago

How to dispose my old car battery and make sure it will never be recycled? What if I throw it in a river at night? What about in forest?

I REALLY don't know where are you ALL from, but in my country throwing an old car battery in a river or forest isn't considered a CRIME, but an OFFENSE for which the fine is 70 euros. I was just asking HOW TO AVOID THE OFFENSE. I don't know HOW A MINOR THING like not recycling a battery can be considered a crime. I simply hate the idea of recycling being mandatory, because I should have the freedom to choose what to do with the items bought with my HONORLY EARNED (NOT STOLEN) money.

I have different views of how should the nature be protected and how to be eco-friendly.

Just PLEASE take into consideration ME, throwing up car battery into landfill each 3-5 years VS WORLD MILITARIES throwing and exploding nuclear bombs in deserts for demonstrating power. THEY ARE THE ONE WHO REALLY should go to jail for a lifetime, DEFINITELY NOT ME.

Keep saying that I'm a criminal and make me laugh LOL

Favorite Answer

You should put it on a fire and sit a foot away and watch it.

• Joe

You're a criminal. Hahahaha.  You're a criminal Hahahaha.  You mean like that ?

Check with the business where you need a new one and there usually is a credit to return the old one and it is against the law to pollute so make sure you find a place that recycles them.  Most body shops and mechanics like to get them and for a small fee they will take care of it.

• In

Most auto supply stores will give you at least $5.00 for your old battery for the recyclable lead and cadmium, but you can dispose of it in whatever manner is legal in your country if you so choose.

Connect it up to your gandmas boobs, negative on left boob; positive on right boob. Then she will be nice and horny for you.

• ron h

Obviously you're some kind of moron.  If you want to to the crime, PAY UP!  Will your stupidity change the world?  No, but it will make a mess things close by.  If that's the only mark you're gonna make in this world, you're pretty worthless.

i would ask someone what the best way to get rid of it would be

• ron h
      1 month agoReport

Pearl, DID YOU READ THE QUESTION?   What's wrong with you?  He DID ask the best way to do his crime!!!  

Have fun in prison.

• Andy C

I'm sorry that you hurt.