Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 1 month ago

How to dispose my old car battery and make sure it will never be recycled? What if I throw it in a river at night? What about in forest?

Update:

I REALLY don't know where are you ALL from, but in my country throwing an old car battery in a river or forest isn't considered a CRIME, but an OFFENSE for which the fine is 70 euros. I was just asking HOW TO AVOID THE OFFENSE. I don't know HOW A MINOR THING like not recycling a battery can be considered a crime. I simply hate the idea of recycling being mandatory, because I should have the freedom to choose what to do with the items bought with my HONORLY EARNED (NOT STOLEN) money.

Update 2:

I have different views of how should the nature be protected and how to be eco-friendly.

Just PLEASE take into consideration ME, throwing up car battery into landfill each 3-5 years VS WORLD MILITARIES throwing and exploding nuclear bombs in deserts for demonstrating power. THEY ARE THE ONE WHO REALLY should go to jail for a lifetime, DEFINITELY NOT ME.

Keep saying that I'm a criminal and make me laugh LOL

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

You should put it on a fire and sit a foot away and watch it.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You're a criminal. Hahahaha.  You're a criminal Hahahaha.  You mean like that ?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Check with the business where you need a new one and there usually is a credit to return the old one and it is against the law to pollute so make sure you find a place that recycles them.  Most body shops and mechanics like to get them and for a small fee they will take care of it.

• In
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most auto supply stores will give you at least $5.00 for your old battery for the recyclable lead and cadmium, but you can dispose of it in whatever manner is legal in your country if you so choose.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Connect it up to your gandmas boobs, negative on left boob; positive on right boob. Then she will be nice and horny for you.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Obviously you're some kind of moron.  If you want to to the crime, PAY UP!  Will your stupidity change the world?  No, but it will make a mess things close by.  If that's the only mark you're gonna make in this world, you're pretty worthless.

• 1 month ago

i would ask someone what the best way to get rid of it would be

• ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Pearl, DID YOU READ THE QUESTION?   What's wrong with you?  He DID ask the best way to do his crime!!!  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Have fun in prison.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm sorry that you hurt.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.