Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

I have been in a depression ever since my team the Houston Astros lost the World Series. How do I get out of this?

I saw on ESPN that they were having a parade in Washington DC today and I just wanted to smash the TV. I wanted my team to win and I feels awful that they lost.

I know this is silly for me when it’s just a sport but I feel really awful. It’s been ever since they lost Wednesday night.

Favorite Answer

Start looking forward to next season. Right now, the Astros are favorites for next year.

• Gregg
      1 month agoReport

The Astros were the favorites the last 2 years and they lost both

Join the Washington Nationals bandwagon,  I did

If it makes you feel better, they're favorites for next season.

Try to feel good that a deserving team won. The Expos/Nationals had never won before, whereas your team has. The Expos/Nationals have had a lot of things go wrong for them o ver the last 50 years; it was time that something went right for them. And remember, there's always next year.

maybe you should get some counseling, it might help you out

It's just a game you tummy dummy. Just move on til next year

Just be glad you're not a know-it-all Dodger fan like that user Mier around here.  He's been depressed and angry for about a month now. 

Well cupcake, you should be depressed. They were the favorite to win when the season started. They were favored to win when the season ended. They were favored to win in the post season. 

They choked. How can you lose 4 games at home. 

• drrckyee1 month agoReport

COUNSELOR SAYS IT'S OKAY TO BE DOWN, BUT SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

• Gary

It’s just a sport. Move on.

• .

Grow up, world did not end due to their loss