Sandi asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 month ago

I have these 2 cabbage patch dolls still in the original packaging.  How much are they worth?

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Look then both up on ebay and amazon and see what other people are selling them for. That will give you a base line to start with.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

Try and sell them on ebay. I just looked, there's like 50 million for sale.  It's funny you actually bought them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You'd have to pay me to take them.

• 1 month ago

Nothing... lots of stuff can be a collectible and worth money, but in all reality its only

worth what a person will pay. like baseball cards in the 80s 90s the were a hot idem.now cards that were worth 100.00 then , now maybe 20 . all collectible are a fad . millenniums most likely never heard of cabbage dolls . another example ty tinny babes where are they now? precious moments i could go on but its all just a fad you want collect something the would grow in value cars . i bet you held on to them looking for a payday . but to sell them was a year or two after they came out now who cares about those ugly doll .?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Still virgin? mmmm

• 1 month ago

They are junk. Give them to the garbage men then they come. And it’s not the garbage “man”.

It’s MEN because there are 2 (TWO) of them!!

Lv 7
    1 month ago

some fool will pay good money for them on ebay

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.