Nick asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 1 month ago

If you won the lottery what would you do?

44 Answers

Relevance
  • The current powerball jackpot is around $80 million. Irelands recorded amount of potatoes produced per year is 455000 tons.1 ton is around 6024 potatoes. Irelands market price of a potato is 35 cents. By this time I have realized I cannot purchase all of irelands potatoes due to the overall price being around $960 million. So I instead purchase all of the 830 potato farmers to cause the next Irish potato famine.

• 4 weeks ago

Set aside $5000 per month for life. I would take courses on how to make residual income and then travel the world.

• buy a new house, reform the old one.travel another countries. pay my dept. life normally without worries with money. and i think i will go to college again. 

• 1 month ago

vactation and save them all up LOL 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

2 houses with a big backyard 4 bdrm 4 bths 

• 1 month ago

Pay off loans!!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i would go to the grocery store and buy a few loaves of bread. i would go home, eat the loaves of bread, and continue to poop them out. then i would get my winning lottery money and stash it in the poo because nobody will look there

• 1 month ago

if i won a lottery i would ask yahoo for an answer on what i would do if i won a lottery.

• 1 month ago

I will be happy and take care of my family

• 1 month ago

I would put it in the bank and solidify my will.

Then I would probably take my parents and the rest of my family to Italy. They have planned to visit Italy for more than a decade and have never made it there.

If I won a lot of money I would build my own housing division and invite all my friends and family to live there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.