Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailNotices and Errors · 1 month ago

I don't think that you are understanding my question, my email was not hacked or spoofed.?

A guy that lives in Rochester, NY is giving my email address to different vehicle dealerships and other businesses in or around Rochester as his email. I was wanting to know if there is anything Yahoo can do about this. Thanks.

No, there is nothing Yahoo can do about this.

You can replay to emails sent to you that are not yours and tell them this is not the email of the guy in Rochester and to please remove your email from things they want to send him.

Nope.  Yahoo can't control other people's behavior.

No...... Seems that you may have someone you know who has a grudge against you. You have a new account that you are using to ask the question, so I suggest that you migrate to it, or another account.

• Sharon

It is up to you to keep your email secured and never give it out to anyone you don't want to have it. If someone has gotten your email address Yahoo won't do anything about it.