Do you believe Trump had sex with Stormy? I don't. Why or why do you not agree?

I don't think he did because women never consent to sex with strangers or anyone other than a serious romantic partner. I believe women in porn are there because they got in when they were desperate for money and now can't get out or because they are human trafficking victims. I don't believe on-night-stands are a consensual thing for women.

Of course Trump had sex with that porn star.  There has never been any kind of denial from him that he did not.   But, his supporters will either deny or ignore any wrong doings from him. 

The phrase is "one-night stand(s)" it means a one-night only relationship, usually sexual. It does not mean getting sweaty on a small table next the the bed.

And women can enjoy them just as much as men.

I'm trying to care but I just don't.

I had sex with a goat

I believe he's hit an age of erectile dysfunction. So no. Only head was brought up. 🤔

If it was consensual ...legally no one can touch him ...however .....what the hell is a man doing humping hookers when he has three ladies stashed up back home .

Sadly i have never been able to find an answer to this stupidity of my own gender ....however the change begins when a man starts it ....cheers!!

Source(s): MISOA,.....it is not one night stands but the sincerity when you want it for life !!!

"women never consent to sex with strangers or anyone other than a serious romantic partner" Are you not aware of the sex industry and how big sex work is? Sex work isn't just women who are forced into it, many of them do it as a career choice, I personally know a few sex workers who certainly aren't forced into it.

Given your weird look on life, I guess you could do with some of their services

Edit: Bruh they're richer than me and I'm hardly struggling haha. They earn quite a lot from what they do

• Michael1 month agoReport

I see you must be a man. Even without violent force the women you know are only in it because they are financially desperate.

I agree. Trump is gay and he's a sexy orange skinned boy who spends his nights at gay bar he would never do such a thing with a woman