So I've been researching Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD) and I have every single "symptom" of it.
Signs You Have ASPD
1. exploit, manipulate or violate the rights of others
2. lack concern, regret or remorse about other people's distress
3. behave irresponsibly and show disregard for normal social behaviour
4. have difficulty sustaining long-term relationships
5. be unable to control their anger
6. lack guilt, or not learn from their mistakes
7. blame others for problems in their lives
8. repeatedly break the law
9. can hurt other people physically, emotionally, and mentally without remorse
At this point I pretty much know there's a 95% chance I have it, I just don't know what to do now.
I'm 17 years old. And I've been diagnosed with MDD, ODD, and Kleptomania in the past.
- Anonymous1 year agoFavorite Answer
Women are much more likely to be diagnosed with borderline personality disorder then ASPD. Personality disorders also cannot be diagnosed in under 18s. Anything's possible but if you don't have a criminal record you're unlikely to be diagnosed.Source(s): I once had a relationship with a diagnosed psychopath. As expected he was violent and controlling and it was a huge mistake.
- 1 year ago
don't self diagnose go get a professional opinion.