Edward
Lv 7
Edward asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Do you agree with the impeachment of Trump and why?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No. There is nothing to impeach him on. Schiff is trying to frame Trump. Schiff should be charged with treason and corruption. he is a fact witness in the case, he should be disqualified. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trey-gowdy...

• 2 months ago

No. It's a big scam because they know that the Democrats are going to lose the election. This is there only choice.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

Not over the July 25th phone call, no. There is nothing wrong in it.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I agree with impeachment, but I don't think it should be limited to the Zelensky call. The investigation should involve all the gaps in the Mueller report that exist because Barr wouldn't allow Trump to be named. Trump's associates are in prison for acting on Trump's behalf, but he is only unindicted Conspirator 1. Most seriously, Trump has raised obstruction of justice to a new level.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mike L
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No, it's not cost effective (like his idea of a wall), and he'll be gone in 2020 anyway.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Yes. He broke the law and no one is above the law.

• 3 months ago

No.  While I believe he should be impeached in theory, it would divide the country too much and result in conservatives trying to impeach every liberal they can (they are like that you know).  It would be much better for everyone if Trump was removed from office in the next election.

• 3 months ago

No.

House Democrats have forged the Impeachment Process into a political weapon to wield against President Trump.

I find it difficult to believe that the Founding Fathers envisioned an Impeachment Process initiated by an anonymous accusation and held in secret, behind closed doors, by sworn enemies of a President.

Just as Obama "weaponized" the IRS and other Federal Agencies against political opposition, House Democrats are abusing their Constitutional Powers to "weaponize" the Impeachment Process.

• random_man
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

What's happening now is not impeachment. 

• 3 months ago

Yes.  He has been breaking his oath of office, and not defending the Constitution. He does not respect parts of the Constitution that do not benefit him, personally, like the emoluments clause, which he calls stupid. He also abuses his power, using it for personal, not for national, interests. Like this Ukraine extortion.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yes. But, I am willing to hear the charges related to law. I understand that congress has access to laws going all the way back to the formation.

This is what I heard trump say in public press conferences.

1. He said he did threaten Ukraine.

2. Which, means he asked a country to interfere with us elections.

3. He publicly asked Russia to also interfere with us elections.

4. Under threat from turkey’s seizure of personal property, he throws allies under the bus.

5. He called for a civil war in a tweet.

6. He hid evidence, obstructing investigations.

7. He leaks information to an enemy country.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.