Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicR&B & Soul · 1 month ago

new music pls?

I need knew music. don't give me country or weird boring shiz. I listen to mostly rap and r&b (todays gen), so music around that would be great

Everyone who commented is ugly and smells 

There are new songs entertainment and interest. But the talk of old songs is different. Those songs used to make romantic seasons. The memorable was the full meaning and happy songs. I like old songs.

• Topaz

Boney James ... Peter White .. Bruce Springsteen .. Sting .. The Police .. Patrice Rushin (forget me Nots ) .. Taylor Dayne ..

how about just kys pls since this isnt a question. asker has made multiple accounts just to harass me. well i certainly enjoy knowing that you care enough about me to keep making accounts. cya then. i win. i knew i would break you this easily

• taylor1 month agoReport

hahaha you're funny ! but nah thats a hard pass :) this is my last acc im making bc I want to watch Netflix so its your choice to email me or not. enjoy your ugly boring life AARON

Nope just don’t

This site is for asking questions. Either ask one or learn what an interrogative pronoun is.

1. I didn't comment

2. You can't comment anonymously, dumbasss.

3. Asker has made more than one account. Report and block.

4. Asker has 6 accounts as of now. All documented and reported.