Do Arab Muslims take pride in Shia figures/Imams because they are Arabs?

I think Arabs are so, and they are usually racists.

Of course, Some of you like them because They are related to prophet of Islam. And many are jealous of Jews and Love them, because they were antisemitic. For example, it is said that the last Imam of them comes to destroy Israel AND kill Jews like sheeps. What they say in Iran.

But Today, I WAS THINKING that we Jews are higher than Arabs. And one reason is G-d is punishing Arabs in Iran. I immediately saw that ANOTHER earthquake happened in Arab settled south Iran Island. Isn't another proof? Of course, most Muslims are blinds.

Even Quran calls Jews the chosen people like Torah calls Jews chosen. Children of Israel..

But in Iran THEY ARE JEALOUS and change translations of Quran. They don't believe in Quran, but are too jealous. For example, they add "G-d chose children of Israel in their own time", even when it is not in Arabic words.

I think Arabs are ok to love Arabs more, but you know? It is Racism to love those who want to kill all Jews.. And even Israelis. Even Quran calls Israel land G-d gave to people of Moses And to Jews...

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Wow, you know absolutely nothing about, well, anything. Go drink your own semen for a couple of centuries, 'k?

Do the Jews love Jesus , the real messenger of GOD ,send down by GOD for the Israelites , while he is also one of the Jewish tribes.

• Mintee

well as I have lived in Saudiarabia for years.. I can say shia here is minority... so I disagree with all you have said in your question..