John asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 month ago

As a man do i need to?

Do i need to learn to be kind and nice and smile

Also learn to protect my girlfriend and kid 

I am scared to fight though 

• 6 days ago

Let's look at this from a different standpoint. Do you always need to be mean and nasty and getting into fights all the time and do you want to be that kind of person? If your answer is no then the answer to your question lies someplace in between really. Consider some of those older and wiser in your life that you respect and how do they act and approach things. Only the bad sort of people approach things mostly in a bad way most or all of the time. That's pretty negative even if you are a man really if you think about it.

Instead consider stopping to think and considering your actions or reactions somewhat before actually acting or reacting. While there are some situations that might call for you to react in a bad or negative way and maybe even hurt someone else not every situation calls for that. Having the self control to stop and think and temper your actions and reactions and doing what is right for the situation is what's important really and that does not always mean resorting to violence.

I often use the situation of someone cutting me off on the highway which I hate when they are passing me. I would like to beat them to a pulp but I don't nor is it my job to teach them how to drive better and not do it again. I try to then avoid being and driving anywhere close to them then and hope they stay way ahead of me because who knows what other stupid maneuvers they might pull? Being an adult and a good person is like that in that there are situations in life that occur that instead require something else other than fighting or being mean and nasty.

• Bon

As a human being you should kind and considerate. Smiling is optional. As a man, you should have had the courage to do the right thing and MARRY the girl you got pregnant.

• Paul

take your vitamins ...say your prayers ...and train ..the rest will fall into

place naturally

Be polity, courteous and kind. And have a plan to take out everyone in the room if the occasion calls for it.

• Noah

Everyone is scared to fight it's called

fight or flight, even mike tyson was scared!

What you do is use your fear to make you stronger! Provided you're fighting for self defense!

• martin

In a civilized community, you never should engage in physical fighting.

It would be nice too but mostly through out life you wont end up in a fight. after high school and school in general you wont find most people who will bully or want to fight for no reason. you will find some azzholes but not people who will get in your face going about your day or even at work. stop worrying dude.

it think you really need to go see a psychiatrist and get on some meds for anxiety and paranoia. tell them what you are experiencing and what on your mind and they will prescribe medicines that help