Brother licked my Playstation Vr. Headset ?

So my brother for whatever reason licked the lenses of my Vr. Head set and now there is a blurry spot that's always there no matter how many times I clean it or what I clean it with. I've tried lens cleaner pads because the microfiber thing didn't work, but the lens still has a spot on it. Is there any hope of it being fixed, or do I need to replace it.

try using isopropyl  alcohol to clean your vr lens

• Kill your brother.

Spit on the cloth to damp it slightly before wiping the lens, then keep polishing gently until it is completely dry and clean.

Use a proper lens cloth or a bit of well washed soft cotton fabric with no seams or markings; any imperfection could damage the surface.

Saliva is strange stuff, it contains many chemicals and enzymes - and is an excellent glass cleaner, as long as you do not let it dry on the surface, where it can set like concrete!

(It also remove otherwise-impossible smears and marks from laptop screens etc.)

Trisha, Playstation VR lenses are coated with Blueguard coating. It's possible that your brother removed some of this coating when he licked the lens.

However, it could be that there is only moisture trapped on the other side of the lens.  Have a close look at the lens and try to see what it looks like to you.

If the coating was damaged, you won't be able to fix the smudge without replacing the lens. But, if there is just moisture you can keep the headset in a hot room for a few days and it should go away. If after that it's still there, I don't recommend taking apart the headset yourself instead bring it to a local tech shop who should be able to do either repair for you.

If your text savvy you can take the lens off and clean the other side where the moisture has condensed and the problem will go away

• Nancy

Either it's all in your mind or something else happened to it because licking it wouldn't do that. Your brother isn't some X-Men super mutant spewing corrosive acid out of his salivary glands.